Monday, February 09, 2009

Local Choclatiers that are worth mentioning...


So, Valentines Day is fast approaching as you may already know and most of us love chocolate, I'm sure. For those of you that don't, well, that's just un-American :P. And, I feel bad for those with allergies to the stuff, shameful.

Anywho, there are three friends of mine that are currently creating some of the areas best goodies using the supposed aphrodisiac that are really worth a mention.

My buddy Andy's dad over at The Secret Chocolatier. They are at the Yorkmont Farmers Market most weekends.

The vivacious and talented Erika over at Sula's Chocolates is producing some out standing products, very unique!

And, let's not forget the amazing duo, Jean Luc and Ann Marie at their store in Concord blowing peoples minds over at Chocolatier Barrucand. They do a little of everything sweet over there. From truffles to wedding cakes, you can't beat them! I'll be doing a cooking demo over there very soon, stay tuned!

I wish them luck this holiday season as I'm sure they're very busy!!! But, contact them anyway for some yummy amazement. :) Tell them Chef Bradley sent you!!!

No comments: