Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Great Times at the Ryan Wedding


Old friends of mine and just got married after a pretty long engagement. When the topic of food came up, Mike told me he was going to get it from the local grocery store. "They sell cheese platters", he said. Being as Mike JUST graduated from one the best and most recognized culinary schools in the world and me hating store bought cheese platters, I offered to do the food as their wedding gift. Nothing too fancy, but everything was delicious, if I do say so myself :)


Fruit and cheese platter (artisnal cheeses, not pre-cubed swiss and pepperjack), tandoori chicken drummettes with apple compote, smoked salmon platter with condiments, you know, typical wedding food. Everyone raved and Mike and Erin were very grateful. They're old friends, it's the least I could do.

No comments: